The always intriguing Friday check in 11/13

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Well here it is again. What's the plans? Be intriguing!

We have games and practice this weekend. We're getting ready for our Santa Barbara tourney next weekend. Pitching practice for us tonight and maybe tomorrow too will see. I still have some Tuna left over. I need to BBQ you that up !

Jun 12, 2015
It's our last tournament of the fall Saturday. My dd's best friend is on one of the teams we'll be playing against. Her dad is our old coach and I'm friends with her mom. It'll make it more fun :)

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
DD has to take the SSAT tomorrow AM (an entrance test for independent schools) and then we'll have to haul butt to catch up with her team for the rest of the one-day tourney. Two basketball travel games on Sunday and a cook-out by the river in our neighborhood Sunday night. Making pecan pie!

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Indoor league starts Sunday. DD's 14U team is playing up in the 16U's, should be great for them! DS has three soccer games to end the season but has been coughing and hacking all week, so we'll what happens there.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Waiting to hear if practice is Saturday or Sunday so we can plan our weekend - whichever day it is will be shot (drive to practice+practice time+drive home=12 hours). Then laundry at the laundry mat since the dryer broke last night and DH isn't off work until Monday. Then packing and getting ready to fly to our last tourney of the season next weekend in sunny (we hope) California!!!!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Dd's team is done playing until late March and since she lives and practices 200 miles from here I don't even know when practice is. So my plans for the. Ear future for weekends are. Work, exercise, chill with the Mrs.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving to see my dd and then Christmas time when ds comes back from Europe.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD's team ended up getting in the Veterans Tribute Showcase in Atlanta this weekend. It was supposed to be 14U and 16U only, but I think the organizer decided to open it up for 18U teams since everyone was rained out last weekend. We are missing several players to the GHSA senior all star game and two are headed to college camps. Will be interesting to see who we can piece together to go play! We may be looking for some pickups in case anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Hopefully the college coaches will be there as we have 5 uncommitted players on our team.

Veterans Tribute Showcase

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Long practice Sunday getting ready for Surf City showcase next weekend. Happy the season is winding down, looking forward to some time off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck