WOULD LIKE TO WATCH SOME GAMES

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 4, 2015
Are there any 14 or 16u games being streamed that can be watched without subscribing to flosoftball?

Apr 28, 2014
Hi,
What I've seen so far this summer is that most teams are either using Athletes Go Live or their team or personal Facebook account to stream games. You can search Facebook for some teams you're interested in and see if they are streaming. If you sign up for Athletes go live for $9.99/month you can watch live, for $19.99/month you can watch both live and archived games.
If you just want to watch some games I'll post a link to my YouTube channel. I have 400 of DD's games from when she was a 12U OF'er to her current season where she pitches at the gold level. Her team has several P5 commits 2 are pitcher so there are some great games on my channel. I will be adding this past weekends games shortly. Here's a game from the fall. Once you click that link you can access my channel.

Jul 13, 2017
Were still completely shutdown here in Canada, border still closed etc. Been following the Ohio Outlaws 05 Leggins team on Youtube. They live stream their games and have past games on their channel.

Nov 4, 2015
Hi,
What I've seen so far this summer is that most teams are either using Athletes Go Live or their team or personal Facebook account to stream games. You can search Facebook for some teams you're interested in and see if they are streaming. If you sign up for Athletes go live for $9.99/month you can watch live, for $19.99/month you can watch both live and archived games.
If you just want to watch some games I'll post a link to my YouTube channel. I have 400 of DD's games from when she was a 12U OF'er to her current season where she pitches at the gold level. Her team has several P5 commits 2 are pitcher so there are some great games on my channel. I will be adding this past weekends games shortly. Here's a game from the fall. Once you click that link you can access my channel.

Thanks

Nov 4, 2015
Were still completely shutdown here in Canada, border still closed etc. Been following the Ohio Outlaws 05 Leggins team on Youtube. They live stream their games and have past games on their channel.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00