Natural right-hander who throws lefty?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
can see username history in profile.

I didn't remember the previous two posts, but what's even the point of posting the same thing three times and not even engaging?
Because they aren’t a “true” poster in the sense of wanting to add to the community. In their post that was recently deleted, they were a 23 y/o who recently graduated from playing at a D3 school and was posting about how they were a righty who switched to lefty. However, at that time their screen name was softballdad424 - same as it was when they posted a few months ago about having the 5-year old kid and they were asking about throwing advice. Then they deleted that post and now they are softballgirl424 with a 14 y/o. Just someone trying to play us - and who has been around before under a different name.

When you change your username it changes in your previous posts as well unless someone quotes you.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Because they aren’t a “true” poster in the sense of wanting to add to the community. In their post that was recently deleted, they were a 23 y/o who recently graduated from playing at a D3 school and was posting about how they were a righty who switched to lefty. However, at that time their screen name was softballdad424 - same as it was when they posted a few months ago about having the 5-year old kid and they were asking about throwing advice. Then they deleted that post and now they are softballgirl424 with a 14 y/o. Just someone trying to play us - and who has been around before under a different name.

When you change your username it changes in your previous posts as well unless someone quotes you.
I quite remember a 23 year old(today's age) c/o 2019(allegedly) lefty catcher who used to post.

May 27, 2013
I've been here less than a year, so not steeped in the lore yet. I'll get there!
Yeah, when you’ve been around as long as Orange Socks and I have been you tend to remember posting styles and who likes to come on here and play games.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yeah, when you’ve been around as long as Orange Socks and I have been you tend to remember posting styles and who likes to come on here and play games.
Going to med school, grew up with lots of brothers, got married, loved to shoot, etc...

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
I quite remember a 23 year old(today's age) c/o 2019(allegedly) lefty catcher who used to post.

Had an avatar from a school who had nobody on the roster with any possible variation of her name or any player with stats that were even close to what she claimed to compile...

I wonder if my comment about her commitment to the bit scared her off. I think that may have been her last post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619