Where to watch College games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2019
Where is everyone watching games this year? I have Dish network. Seems like most of games are being on gamechanger or Flosoftball.

Aug 15, 2021
I think UCLA's tournament is free (for now) via Pac12 app. I was able to watch yesterday's game without having account. Also St. Pete Clearwater will be in ESPN(s).

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Gamechanger is streaming 3 games at a time, 3 times a day this weekend for free.
FloSoftball has 4 tourneys being streamed.
ESPN has a ton of games streaming as well.

Apr 1, 2017
To me, if you plan on watching a lot of games, ESPN+ is a no-brainer. My plan actually just renewed today, and went from $69/year to $99/year, so it did get more expensive.... But, they have tons of coverage. The quality of the broadcast can vary greatly.

For softball, there are 4 games live right now, and about 35 more to be shown today. I might be wrong, but I think every game of the WCWS was on ESPN+ last season???

I'm also an Iowa State alum, and a lot of the Big 12 basketball games (and other sports) are ESPN+ only, even top 20 matchups. So I use the app a lot.

Apr 8, 2019
To me, if you plan on watching a lot of games, ESPN+ is a no-brainer. My plan actually just renewed today, and went from $69/year to $99/year, so it did get more expensive.... But, they have tons of coverage. The quality of the broadcast can vary greatly.

For softball, there are 4 games live right now, and about 35 more to be shown today. I might be wrong, but I think every game of the WCWS was on ESPN+ last season???

I'm also an Iowa State alum, and a lot of the Big 12 basketball games (and other sports) are ESPN+ only, even top 20 matchups. So I use the app a lot.
Amex has a really good deal with Disney+. Don't quote me on the details, but it is something like if you pay with the Amex card, you can get a $7 statement credit on the Disney+ bundle (which includes ESPN+) I think the bundle is around $14 a month before the discount.

Sep 1, 2021
Amex has a really good deal with Disney+. Don't quote me on the details, but it is something like if you pay with the Amex card, you can get a $7 statement credit on the Disney+ bundle (which includes ESPN+) I think the bundle is around $14 a month before the discount.
There is also a Verizon plan that includes the bundle. If you're currently on a Verizon wireless unlimited plan, you may want to see if that plan makes more sense.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812