what happened to the miken freak bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
CORESOFT, why no -9 in Mako or 2Legit? Easton just released a -8 FX2... Are they worried about durability with power hitters? They aren't using the new technology in slow pitch to my knowledge.

Cant speak for Easton really

The 2Legit -10 was probably more for sales and to make sure the bat performed (this bat is completely brand new for Worth). It is a first release bat. When you first produce a new bat to make sure its going to sell, why not hit the biggest market? You can hit 21, 22, 23 and 24 ounce bats and sell a decent of each weight. How many diff weights of a -8 or -9 are you going to sell?
I think this is just a start for Worth and to see how it goes. By the feedback so far, I think the other weights will come.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Cant speak for Easton really

The 2Legit -10 was probably more for sales and to make sure the bat performed (this bat is completely brand new for Worth). It is a first release bat. When you first produce a new bat to make sure its going to sell, why not hit the biggest market? You can hit 21, 22, 23 and 24 ounce bats and sell a decent of each weight. How many diff weights of a -8 or -9 are you going to sell?
I think this is just a start for Worth and to see how it goes. By the feedback so far, I think the other weights will come.

Let me know when you get the 34/25 in please:cool:

Oct 10, 2011

Do the 2Legits feel like a Dimarini? DD doesn't need any more bats but I do have a problem:) She only likes endloaded though.

Oct 10, 2011
bats

We are down to 3 bats after selling several but she would probably like a -9 Mako or 2Legit. Her FX1 is on fire right now but has a big tear at the connection and you never know what the Ump will do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207