What’s the benefit in changing names?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
BIL's kid plays 10U baseball, and was sharing a horror story of a mom from last weekend. Mom shows up at the 8am game already drunk and was belligerent all morning. T
Already drunk or still drunk?? Reminds me of my roommate in college. Kid could put away beer like it was going out of style and would go to church with us on Sunday morning still drunk.

All kidding aside, I feel bad for that poor little kid whose Mom cannot control herself enough to be sober at his games..:(

Aug 10, 2020
Well, you can't trick the coaches more than a few times. They tend to catch on.
I agree with that. But if two girls are of equal ability, the name of the jersey (and likely the coach's past experience with that organization) can give them the edge.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Already drunk or still drunk?? Reminds me of my roommate in college. Kid could put away beer like it was going out of style and would go to church with us on Sunday morning still drunk.

All kidding aside, I feel bad for that poor little kid whose Mom cannot control herself enough to be sober at his games..:(
Just spoke with BIL. Family is still on the team. Mom was on her best behavior playing super nice with the other parents in the stands. Other parents already saw the real "Karen" doing her best work the previous weekend.

This kid is pitching. 3-2 count. The other team is doing some 3 and 2 chant. blah blah blah. The kid K's the batter and looks over to the opposing dugout gives the knife slashing across the throat sign. How about dem apples?

Jun 8, 2016
Just spoke with BIL. Family is still on the team. Mom was on her best behavior playing super nice with the other parents in the stands. Other parents already saw the real "Karen" doing her best work the previous weekend.

This kid is pitching. 3-2 count. The other team is doing some 3 and 2 chant. blah blah blah. The kid K's the batter and looks over to the opposing dugout gives the knife slashing across the throat sign. How about dem apples?
Ok, well I still feel bad for him despite his not so great behavior on the mound. If she is drunk at 8 am on a gameday how do you think a normal day is around that house?

Also more importantly, chants in baseball????!!!!

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Ok, well I still feel bad for him despite his not so great behavior on the mound. If she is drunk at 8 am on a gameday how do you think a normal day is around that house?

Also more importantly, chants in baseball????!!!!
I'm highly invested into the story. Better yet, I need to find out when their next tourney is. I will be the first in line for them pineapples. Drunk Uncle!!!

Jun 8, 2016
I'm highly invested into the story. Better yet, I need to find out when their next tourney is. I will be the first in line for them pineapples. Drunk Uncle!!!
I will be subscribing to some TX baseball FB groups in anticipation of hearing about your partaking in the pineapple treats and subsequent inappropriate behavior...

I have like 1 beer a year..a couple of pineapples and I would be passed out under the stands..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles