Changing sign-on names…

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
Just wondering why there seems to be a new trend on here for new posters to quickly change their sign-on names? I’ve noticed this with a few posters as of late. They start a thread and then within a few days the initial name of the poster who started the thread changes? Do they not realize that if they change their name it changes it in previous threads/posts, as well? Just a weird observation I’ve noticed.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Just wondering why there seems to be a new trend on here for new posters to quickly change their sign-on names? I’ve noticed this with a few posters as of late. They start a thread and then within a few days the initial name of the poster who started the thread changes? Do they not realize that if they change their name it changes it in previous threads/posts, as well? Just a weird observation I’ve noticed.
Wasn't me. Well it musta been some other cause you no no no it wasn't me.

Aug 21, 2022
I may be one of them! When I post a response I come up as Fermi, but when I click on my profile it’s a different username.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 5, 2022
A few months ago my app completely stopped working, just would not load after logging in couldn’t do anything until a registered again with a different username and email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles