What’s the smallest and largest tournament you’ve been to?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2021
This past summer just outside of Dallas during the heat wave. I think it was 108 degrees without a cloud in sight. There were supposed to be 16 teams, but only 3 showed up. One team wore shorts instead of softball pants. We had to goals (1) not send anyone to the emergency room, and (2) don’t come in 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
This past summer just outside of Dallas during the heat wave. I think it was 108 degrees without a cloud in sight. There were supposed to be 16 teams, but only 3 showed up. One team wore shorts instead of softball pants. We had to goals (1) not send anyone to the emergency room, and (2) don’t come in 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are several organizations who wear shorts as one of their uniform combinations. Texas Blaze come to mind.

Feb 24, 2022
I think TNT Showcase had about 210 teams total last year, so that would prob be the biggest. As far as just our age group, prob low 40's? Smallest? Not sure, we try to be pretty proactive about switching tournaments if there aren't at least 6-8 teams registered by a month or so out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles