Vinci glove recommendation & where to buy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2014
A 12.75" Vinci RV1961 plays right at 12.5", a 12.5" BV1929 plays at 12.25".

For a pitcher......more protection to defend herself, and for obvious reasons at 1B and outfield.
Makes sense to me. then no need for two gloves

I found one for around $180, is that too much? looking to pull the trigger quickly....

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Makes sense to me. then no need for two gloves

I found one for around $180, is that too much? looking to pull the trigger quickly....
They retail for what, $229.00? Your price seems very reasonable to me! It was a RV1961-L Limited right? And you saved enough to get it re-laced on day one! ;)
IMG_0926 (1).JPG

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I think I mistyped earlier. The glove itself is white and black.
No I understood, knew exactly which glove you were referring to. My lace comment was referring to those OE white laces, they’re terrible, worse than terrible!

Great glove, great pattern, my favorite Vinci model, but for practically pennies more they could do a few things to make it so much better!

Jun 26, 2014
No I understood, knew exactly which glove you were referring to. My lace comment was referring to those OE white laces, they’re terrible, worse than terrible!

Great glove, great pattern, my favorite Vinci model, but for practically pennies more they could do a few things to make it so much better!
I see. What type of laces do I need to get then? She likes the look of this glove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom