Tucson, AZ Travel Softball Help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2013
Hey all,

There is a strong possibility that I will be relocating from Indiana to Tucson, AZ within the next couple of months. My DD is in her second year of 10U. Is there anyone on this site from Tucson that can provide information on locating travel teams in the area. I am not having much luck with my internet searches.

Also, DD has been going to the same hitting coach for just over 2 years here in Indiana. We will now need to find a new one that can keep her on the right track hopefully, as she has been a pretty good hitter while in 10U. Are there any suggestions as to hitting coaches in or near Tucson?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Jan 24, 2009
You need AmyinAZ, or is is dietpepsi?

She's a former mid-westerner too.

I'm sure she'll chime in.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Amy in AZ is can help you out. She is a pitching coaching Tucson and know everyone in the softball community. She is from central Illinois.

You can send her a PM (private message). I'm sure she'll be happy to help.

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks guys! I sent Amy a PM. Hopefully she can help. Either travel softball is not real big in Tucson or I am not looking in the right places for teams and instructors.

I am not sure if it is odd or not, but with all the things I could be worrying about with a move half way across the country DD and softball seem to be stressing me out the most. I am sure if anyone would understand it is you guys.

Jun 22, 2008
Travel ball is alive and well in Tucson and there are plenty of very competitive teams.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I mentioned CDO. I believe that Ironwood Ridge is more popular, right now. They played each other in last year's state championship. IR prevailed.