Test Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If a pitcher has control, they can throw low without throwing the ball in the dirt. If they can't do that, then they are wild and a pitch that bounces is a wild pitch. Just accept the WP, thank your catcher for the other pitches that she has sacrificed her body for to prevent more wild pitches and earned runs, and practice some more so you don't throw it in the dirt as often.

i needed a tissue after that one!

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Bring ball and glove to ear and take 3 steps for momentum before throwing down to 2nd.

Your doing it wrong!! I always have my fastest player play catcher. I tell my catchers to run to second or third base as fast as they can and try to tag the runner out if they try to steal a base. That way you don't have to worry about a overthrow.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Whatever happened to "OUT IN LEFT FIELD" - miss those days......LOL

Coke - not Pepsi
Sprite over 7up
Denny's over IHOP
Taco Bell over Del Taco
And creamer with two sugars.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Original coke recipe had cocaine in it. I think that was why coke was so popular.
The hello elbow cult actually exist....They can become quite aggressive. So always be in alert.
I secretly think they drink the original coke recipe. Which would explained their erratic behavior when your dd is not finishing with elbow up nor doing wrist snaps in warm-up.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00