Equiptment Cost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
I normally wait until marucci has thier major sale to purchase my DD a bat when needed. She has had her current Marucci Echo for two years got it for her in the 7th grade now she is a freshman and needs a bigger bat. Normally when it time for a replace it that time aliagns with marucci sales.

Not this time.

I had her test a few bats at the locat batting change and she really like the Ghost Unlimited.....then I found out the price.

Wow......I told her if I purchased that bat I will be pissed if every slap hit wasn't an out of the park home run....oh my those things are pricey.

Why are bats so pricey? Louisville LXT $399 - Marucci Echo $399 - Ghost Unlimited $499 list goes on

At these prices only the country club members will be playing the sport in a few years......goodness...

I am afraid to check the prices of a quality glove luckly a purchase a her a backup glove a few years ago and its new in the wrapper waiting for use..........

I am really serious....... why are the prices so high? Is there a new "up and coming" company making quality equiptment at a lower price point????????

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
They're only that high if you buy retail, which most people here don't. If you know who to contact, you get very good discounts. Hint: contact me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles