Test Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
/sarcasm on

Bring ball and glove to ear and take 3 steps for momentum before throwing down to 2nd.

/sarcasm off

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2016
On a bucket
Hello Elbow, defined:
"Whence a bucketdad, such as myself, finds DFP, and consequently spends the next 6 months firing 3 pitching coaches, almost divorces the darling wife, fights with darling daughter countless hours on said bucket, finally finds a true I/R coach, and is finally getting said darling daughter and darling wife on board with this whole DFP revolution---and then The Kid starts getting a little whip, has a bruise on her thigh from the brush contact, but The Kid's elbow doesn't face the catcher after release..." Oh, and Pepsi is definitely better than Coke.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Internal monologue:

"Hmm...OP asked me to delete thread. But, then everyone who posted will complain about me being a dictator because I deleted a thread. How much disk space is it taking up? Not much...oops, there is the boss..."

Apr 24, 2016
On a bucket
The Kid took up soccer as a fun thing to do...I see it as an opportunity for better agility and conditioning for softball. Am I a bad parent? And I still say Pepsi is better than Coke.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad