Test Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
It's threads like this that lead me to think that an Off Topic section of DFP would be a good thing. Based on what I have seen on other forums I have spent way too much time at, talking about things other than the primary subject can enhance the community aspect of the population...as long as politics, religion, etc. remain forbidden.

My two cents...

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
This thread will be deleted, someone is going to cross a line. Lot of nice people on here is the only reason it survived this long.

Wehere is Hal when we need him?

Mar 20, 2012
Sacramento, CA
A Priest, a Monk and a Rabi walk into a polling place. One says I'm voting for Trump. One says I'm voting for Hillary. The other says I'm writing in N.O.T.A.

There, religion and politics. This will be the end of this thread for sure.

DDs high school game doesn't start till 3:30. I have nothing else to do till then.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
If a pitcher has control, they can throw low without throwing the ball in the dirt. If they can't do that, then they are wild and a pitch that bounces is a wild pitch. Just accept the WP, thank your catcher for the other pitches that she has sacrificed her body for to prevent more wild pitches and earned runs, and practice some more so you don't throw it in the dirt as often.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414