Tell me a lil about this swing, please

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2020
It looks to me like she drops the back elbow, flattens the bat, and swings around it. Although it looked like a solid hit. I've been watching video of a bunch of our 10U girls and I'm seeing bat drag everywhere so maybe it's my eyes. There are many more knowledgeable people on here than me so hopefully they chime in.

Nov 26, 2020
It looks to me like she drops the back elbow, flattens the bat, and swings around it. Although it looked like a solid hit. I've been watching video of a bunch of our 10U girls and I'm seeing bat drag everywhere so maybe it's my eyes. There are many more knowledgeable people on here than me so hopefully they chime in.
How old is she?

Jan 14, 2020
she naturally get the barrel turned, leads with the front elbow (sometimes)stays balanced for the most part. There is definitely some drag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13