Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Any chance you could get into Cheyenne or Colorado Springs? Eagle or Hayden are other options too.
There are no flights into Cheyenne from NYC, according to Expedia. Colorado Springs was all booked or multiple stops and 14 hours of travel time.

May 13, 2023
Florida. If you've got water you may have gators.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Friend of mine was moving to Florida and she said
there's a lake right by the houses I'm looking at buying...
😁I told her if it has snakes and Gators it's a swamp... but that might be an insult if you told Floridians that 🤷‍♀️🥳

May 20, 2016
For those not looking to hike and just take a drive, take 6 out of Denver and then go north on 119 and will drop you back in Boulder. Beautiful ride. Lived there for a few years a lifetime ago.

Feb 15, 2017
Is it a thing to go see coach Prime and look for all the luggage he brought with?

May 13, 2023
Luv this response from a parent about following their team on game changer...
Ya kno when coach assigns parents to do things...

Screenshot_20230628-062901_Messages.jpg

Btw No I do not expect parents to apply themselves to figuring out how to suddenly be able to do game changer. Especially during handling all the stuff that goes with being in Colorado.

Aug 2, 2017
What's some first timer things to know? DD will be guesting at IDT. We've never been there. Got asked on Sunday and we fly out today.

Any fun things to do and or go to? We booked our flight back for Monday.

Weldworks and Riley Roots breweries in Greeley. Make sure if you like fun coffee to hit a Dutch Bros if you can find one. Estes Park. Not sure I’d you can still get in before it officially opens but we went at 5 am before everyone gets there. It’s amazing! Snarf Sandwiches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 13, 2023
Where are people seeing college coaches at?
18u open division-
Teppar Ballpark and Carol Butts fields mostly juco's walking around. Few Naia.

18u supplemental power pool fields
D1 and mixture of d2,d3 and Naia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish