Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2023
Last Saturday I was watching some 18u games. During defense the coach was getting all irritated about the other Team ripping the ball. He kept asking the catcher where was that pitch, where was that pitch? Talking with the catcher later she said he wasn't calling the pitchers curves or changes. ( everything was basically straight pitch and same speed)

Talk about irritated...🤪

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Perhaps..I hate excuses. Do better.
The teams and pitchers I was watching are P5 commits and are at the top of the TB game. I did not see ANY movement on ANY pitch. I'm sure at sea level their pitches would have movement. Over the 4 years that we went I had to listen to the pitcher's parent complain about the thin air and of course my DD didn't take advantage of it while hitting.

6 HR's I believe for the Mercado team vs GA Bombers. I think the Bombers had 2 HR's too. That's crazy.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Last Saturday I was watching some 18u games. During defense the coach was getting all irritated about the other Team ripping the ball. He kept asking the catcher where was that pitch, where was that pitch? Talking with the catcher later she said he wasn't calling the pitchers curves or changes. ( everything was basically straight pitch and same speed)

Talk about irritated...🤪
However, I saw some pretty awesome change ups thrown.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Where are people seeing college coaches at?
18u open division-
Teppar Ballpark and Carol Butts fields mostly juco's walking around. Few Naia.

18u supplemental power pool fields
D1 and mixture of d2,d3 and Naia.
A bunch of coaches were together watching the 16U IN Beverly Bandits vs NJ Intensity BO. My son was naming most of them not realizing I did not care lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd