Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I quoted BigSki..😉
I caught for my daughter last week at the Connect Camp in South Carolina. The coach running that station was Lonnie Alameda. She came up to me after I was relieved by a camp participant and said, " Dad, you did a great job. It's not easy to do that at our age." I told her, " You should see me hit!" She got a good chuckle out of it.

Jun 8, 2016
I caught for my daughter last week at the Connect Camp in South Carolina. The coach running that station was Lonnie Alameda. She came up to me after I was relieved by a camp participant and said, " Dad, you did a great job. It's not easy to do that at our age." I told her, " You should see me hit!" She got a good chuckle out of it.

May be an act but Alameda SEEMS to be a pretty genuine/down to earth person..

May 16, 2016
Illinois
May be an act but Alameda SEEMS to be a pretty genuine/down to earth person..
I have personally never met Alameda. From everyone that I have talked to about Alameda everyone has had good words to say about her. That is certainly not the case with many people. Alameda seems to have a very good reputation in the softball world.

Feb 15, 2017
What's some first timer things to know? DD will be guesting at IDT. We've never been there. Got asked on Sunday and we fly out today.

Any fun things to do and or go to? We booked our flight back for Monday.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
What's some first timer things to know? DD will be guesting at IDT. We've never been there. Got asked on Sunday and we fly out today.

Any fun things to do and or go to? We booked our flight back for Monday.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I think it is pretty easy to get Rockies tickets. DD’s team is going Thurs I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45