Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Just weird and made a list. It's an affliction.
It's nice to have some documentation of your DD's journey. I kept book for most of my DD's HS games and it's fun to look back every once in a while. I'll recall some plays and situations that otherwise would have been lost forever, and sometimes I'll correct my imagination of what I thought happened.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Less homeless here though?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I am in downtown Denver in a nice hotel. My DD can not walk across the street without an adult. Homelessness encampment and open drug use is running rampant in Denver. People smoking crack pipes and people passed out with needles in there arm are a common site.

May 13, 2023
I am in downtown Denver in a nice hotel. My DD can not walk across the street without an adult. Homelessness encampment and open drug use is running rampant in Denver. People smoking crack pipes and people passed out with needles in there arm are a common site.
Screenshot_20230630-142417_Chrome.jpg

😁

Jun 8, 2016
Power Pool brackets A-D (DD’s team is in D) will play no games today while E-H will get them all in. Only way I can see that working out is if they make A-D single elimination..unless they play from dawn till Midnight and shorten the games…Looks like there is a good chance that I get at least 2 of the 3 in my parlay and am a botched bunt coverage scoring 3 runs away from getting all 3..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207