Team Slogan

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
...from Dodgeball:
Peter La Fleur: Okay guys, let's play smart. Wait for your two-on-ones, cover closely for your pickups. What's our team motto?
Owen: Aim low?
Peter La Fleur: That's right.

Nov 27, 2010
From the Positive Coaching Alliance - "Effort, Learn, Master" put in a pyramid, and added the catch phrase "Race you to the top!"

Oct 27, 2009
When needing to score runs and coming so close but not able to break through and break the game wide open, I coined a slogan of "We're tired of knockin' on the door, let's bust down the door and ransack the house".
We have now condensed it to a single cheer or slogan when coming in to bat and it is..."Ransack"!!!!

Last edited:

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
When needing to score runs and coming so close but not able to break through and break the game wide open, I coined a slogan of "We're tired of knockin' on the door, let's bust down the door and ransack the house".
We have now condensed it to a single cheer or slogan when coming in to bat and it is..."Ransack"!!!!

Not to be confused with "I like snacks"

Aug 20, 2009
Bristol pa
A slogan that I put on the back of my practice coaching shirt reads "No Fears-No Peers". Our #1 pitcher read this and asked "does that mean you have no friends"? My reply was "Yes".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors