Shoulda went to the movies!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
So what happens when you 14 yoa DD is pitching well, starts hitting the ball, and her team is looking good?

Apparently, on the rare off weekend over the summer, you decide to stay home with the wife instead of going to the movies on date night.

GREAT IDEA! Now we are getting ready to welcome the next little softball bundle of joy to our family in April. What was I thinking?

So just to recap my crazy house- 16 yoa girl (no sports), almost 15 yoa girl, 8 YOA boy, 2 YOA girl and now one on the way. Did I mention how tired I am. Lol.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Congrats!...Hope everyone stays healthy. Remember you never have too much you can't handle...and be happy you didn't go to the movies those four other dates too!;)

Mar 28, 2013
with all those young'uns running around you must have some super secret sound proof room in your house.LOL If you do I suggest you wall that sucker off.

Apr 16, 2013
Daaaang... 5 kids, wow! Congrats! 2 and done here. I wouldn't have minded a 3rd, but my wife deemed it was time the bullets came out of the gun after 2. LOL

Jun 1, 2013
I read an interesting book one time that explained what causes that condition. Want to borrow it? Congrats.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
My wife oftens says "want to have another little girl, who we can can raise to be a cheerleader or dancer"? I always answer "I have a headache".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG