Roller Duffel Equipment Bags or Backpack Bat and Equipment Bag?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Regardless of the type my DD uses she always figures out the perfect place to lay it down so it is covered in mud. If it's dry it will be beside a cooler of Gatorade in the dugout. If there are puddles it will be in the deepest possible one.

We were hit with alot of rain at the USFA world series this summer. During a rain delay they ended up with water over their ankles in the dug out. I guess it would have been asking too much for her to hang her bag up with the attached hooks instead of letting it lay under the bench. She did think to get her Chilly Pad out so it wouldn't get wet.

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
Regardless of the type my DD uses she always figures out the perfect place to lay it down so it is covered in mud. If it's dry it will be beside a cooler of Gatorade in the dugout. If there are puddles it will be in the deepest possible one.

We were hit with alot of rain at the USFA world series this summer. During a rain delay they ended up with water over their ankles in the dug out. I guess it would have been asking too much for her to hang her bag up with the attached hooks instead of letting it lay under the bench. She did think to get her Chilly Pad out so it wouldn't get wet.

LOL!!!... Man that sounds familier! At a tryout last week, DD went to get her mouthpiece from a container hanging on the outside of her bat bag. It was completely covered with fire ants. Instead of hanging the bat bag on the fence, she just dropped it on an ant hill. Almost had to leave it there, took an hour to convince DW to let us put it in her car to go home.

Jan 30, 2010
Maxballbags.com have a sale right now on backpacks. We are switching to those this coming year.
They also have seperate storage shelves in them. They do great team package deals.
We used there roller bags for 3 years and my daughters bag is still good to use with a few tears.

Jun 21, 2010
Amy, what is a Maxx bag other than a purse. That was the google return.

Try Maxx Ball Bag

My DD has one and it fits more than all her gear, which includes catcher's gear, fielder's glove, two bats, batting helmet, and assorted other things she thinks she needs.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Ok, we got the MaxxBall bag today and it barely fits DDs equipment which includes catchers gear. I should of ordered the jumbo one. It does seem very well made and since I can fit her stuff in there I'll keep it. Another thing, it has slots for two bats on each side. Why a kid would need 4 bats I don't know but the second bat barely fits in and she is only using 32". If you are buying for a catcher, get the largest bag.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Ok, we got the MaxxBall bag today and it barely fits DDs equipment which includes catchers gear. I should of ordered the jumbo one. It does seem very well made and since I can fit her stuff in there I'll keep it. Another thing, it has slots for two bats on each side. Why a kid would need 4 bats I don't know but the second bat barely fits in and she is only using 32". If you are buying for a catcher, get the largest bag.

or the Tanel 360 RAGE instead!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Wow, they sure plaster their name all over that bag. I'd take the Tanel if they gave it to me or paid me for advertizing them in such a big way.

Bats on one side, shinguards on the other?

I put the shin guards on one side and bats on the other to get it all to fit.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
As far as 4 bats go, for some reason men carry a whole selection of bats. They use one for hot weather, cold weather, mushy softballs and so on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd