Roller Duffel Equipment Bags or Backpack Bat and Equipment Bag?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2010
Florida
Sorry I missed this thread earlier. I got DD Boombah Beast Jr. It is well built and great colors. For a catcher, they have the Beast. Plenty of room and you can customize them.

Mar 13, 2010
This is the bag I use

Had no idea it was a catcher's bag till now! I bought a bag that was even bigger but hated it and swapped with a catcher who found that bag too small. It's probably too big for me, but it fits my bat in it, my two gloves, cleats helmet and all the crap that is needed in there too. (jacket, first aid kit, far too many balls to count, including both proper size and the smaller balls for the kids I coach, water bottles, Dubbin and the newsletters from the club I played for two years ago. They're important OK!)

I enjoy it because I can carry it over my shoulder and I have wheels for when I'm feeling lazy.

The backpacks are cute, but I don't find them functional. They're great as travel bags for the girls though!

Sep 3, 2009
Try Maxx Ball Bag

My DD has one and it fits more than all her gear, which includes catcher's gear, fielder's glove, two bats, batting helmet, and assorted other things she thinks she needs.

Got the maxx cobra roller for my 11DD as well after Amy's and CPSBdad's positive reviews. Great bag for the price. My daughter keeps two bats, helmet, glove, pitching mask, catcher's gear (leg guards, hockey style helmet/mask, chest protector) and some small odds and ends in it as well. It really is a nice bag. If the whole team had them though I'm not sure the players would fit inside the dugout!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dionrod67