Recommend a Dad a good fielders glove.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone here have any experience with a mizuno pro select? Looks like a pretty nice glove.

I do have a mizuno pro select glove. It is a great glove for the price. I have their 12.75 inches deep pocket glove. You can get the pro select 12.75 in brown from Walmart.com for $138 plus taxes. Anna dad likes the mizuno pro select glove.

Dec 17, 2019
I do have a mizuno pro select glove. It is a great glove for the price. I have their 12.75 inches deep pocket glove. You can get the pro select 12.75 in brown from Walmart.com for $138 plus taxes. Anna dad likes the mizuno pro select glove.
Wow, thank you! That 12.75 Pro for $212.00 is also a great deal, that’s a $350.00 glove!

Dec 20, 2019
Wow, thank you! That 12.75 Pro for $212.00 is also a great deal, that’s a $350.00 glove!

Yes the pro with the h web from Walmart for $212 is a very good deal. They have 1 h web in black and they have the blonde with the trapeze web for the same price as well.

Pro select use steer hide leather similar to Rawlings hoh, while the mizuno pro use u s kip leather similar to the Rawlings pro preferred. Fi you have the fund for the mizuno pro, I would grab that. Buy once cry once. Lol. Good luck. Some did a review on the mizuno pro select below.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019
Mizuno makes some top notch gloves...if you can snag a Pro for 2 bills...its a good deal.

Not many out there better
Since the Pro is basically equal to a Rawlings Pro Preferred and a Wilson A2K, how to you think they stack up to some of the horween offerings that are on a couple of online vendors sites?

Of the research I’ve done the past week+, that $212 Mizuno Pro looks like a bargain! Just not sure how I feel about that very light colored leather?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish