Recommend a Dad a good fielders glove.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2019
Since the Pro is basically equal to a Rawlings Pro Preferred and a Wilson A2K, how to you think they stack up to some of the horween offerings that are on a couple of online vendors sites?

Of the research I’ve done the past week+, that $212 Mizuno Pro looks like a bargain! Just not sure how I feel about that very light colored leather?
Horween leather is a very nice leather quality from horween from Chicago. Horween leather tend to be on the heavier side compares to the us kip leather. If you like heavier weight of your glove, get the horween, if you want light weight go with the us kip leather.

The blonde leather of the pro really pop on the diamond.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Pro limited uses deguchi leather and they have a 1 time reconditioning program where you send them your pro limited to mizuno in Atlanta.

Not just to Atlanta...they ship your glove back to Japan and they re-do your entire glove one time. So you basically get
2 new gloves. When you think about that, makes the price tag less horrifying...hahaha.

They ship gloves twice a year to do this service.

Dec 20, 2019
Not just to Atlanta...they ship your glove back to Japan and they re-do your entire glove one time. So you basically get
2 new gloves. When you think about that, makes the price tag less horrifying...hahaha.

They ship gloves twice a year to do this service.
I asked them to replace the ichinro's web on mine with a h web for my 12.75 inches pro le. I will be getting it back by jan 5.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Did they make you provide proof of purchase? I just remembered that my buddy actually
has one and want to tell him he can send back for a complete overhaul. I think he got it off of somebody
else so not sure what they ask for on this process.

Dec 20, 2019
Did they make you provide proof of purchase? I just remembered that my buddy actually
has one and want to tell him he can send back for a complete overhaul. I think he got it off of somebody
else so not sure what they ask for on this process.
No they did not, I just registered my le and approximately put the date. Since mine was a 2nd hand as well. They didn't ask me for proof of purchase.

Dec 17, 2019
The sewn in exposed leather seems on the back of the fingers. It's either rolled welting or rough split welting.

Rolled welting.
312677_RG90.jpg

And rough split welting.
8fewxIBl.jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom