Recommend a Dad a good fielders glove.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 17, 2019
So have you decided on which fielding glove you're getting?
Spoke to a guy online yesterday about a couple year old Rawlings pro1000 he said is nice, I’ll decide once he sends me some pics of it.

I’m not playing anymore, a 12 inch glove should do what I need it to do helping out with coaching.

Plus it’s been a good while since I’ve broken in a good glove, honestly I don’t know if I want to tackle one!

Dec 20, 2019
Spoke to a guy online yesterday about a couple year old Rawlings pro1000 he said is nice, I’ll decide once he sends me some pics of it.

I’m not playing anymore, a 12 inch glove should do what I need it to do helping out with coaching.

Plus it’s been a good while since I’ve broken in a good glove, honestly I don’t know if I want to tackle one!
Is the pro1000 the don morton horween leather?
Here is a 12 inches mizuno global elite for $80 plus shipping.

Dec 17, 2019
Is the pro1000 the don morton horween leather?
Here is a 12 inches mizuno global elite for $80 plus shipping.

Thanks, that’s a great looking glove! This pro1000 is a Don Morton glove, but not horween, he said it was Japanese tanned.

I’m a Rawlings guy so I’m going to see what the guy has to offer, he told me $120.00 so we’ll see?

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks, that’s a great looking glove! This pro1000 is a Don Morton glove, but not horween, he said it was Japanese tanned.

I’m a Rawlings guy so I’m going to see what the guy has to offer, he told me $120.00 so we’ll see?
From Anna's dad for the dm pro1000?

Dec 17, 2019
You guys know anything about Rawlings “NP” series? I think I like this one, looks like the perfect size and I really like the old Rawlings tan leather!

Looks like Manny Machado and Adrian Beltre are both lifetime “NP” model users. Seems like an old school single break heel, anyone here have one of these?

Dec 17, 2019
Well, bought myself a Rawlings np7 from a guy in Tennessee, says it's never been used and stiff as a board, honestly I wouldn't care if it has been used some, looking forward to getting it in my hands! He also threw in a "in his words, beat up" 33 inch Anderson Rocketech for me to use as a coaches bat for infield and outfield. He said it needs a new grip. Not quite threw in, he sold me the bat for $20, couldn't turn that down!

Any idea what the break in will be like on this horween leather? He said it was horween inside and out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45