Random mom tries to change one of my pitchers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
I would teach all my student, not just the older ones, to very politely reply "I have a pitching coach if you have any suggestions you need to talk to her, Thank you"

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
I would teach all my student, not just the older ones, to very politely reply "I have a pitching coach if you have any suggestions you need to talk to her, Thank you"

I t We have tried that approach with well intended but ill informed outside help…they took it offensive. So now, we go with the smile and thank you as she continue doing what she does.

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
What about pushing your palm in their face and yelling "talk to the hand?"

It is always the good pitchers, that they approach.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Of course, I thought the good pitchers everything they know in 5 minutes. I am not sure who is working with the bad ones, I think it is that guy over there.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
I remember when my daughter was playing soccer. Every game, a different parent would bring a snack to the games. We had a list of what child had what allergies. One parent didn't notice and brought in these yummy desserts. Thank goodness, this little girl had a nose for peanuts. She asked the parent and sure enough, it had peanuts. The child was deathly allergic to peanuts. For the rest of the season, she was convinced that the mom was trying to kill her….LOL It was good intention but if that child ate the snack, it would had bad results.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am going to have them start saying, "I take 2 lessons, per week and we are working on pronation and supination of the Ulna."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi