Personal Milestone

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Awesome!! Nice to see you posting again.

(Was watching USA against Australia on ESPN last night and thougt, I wonder what happened to Lozza. ;))

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
Congratulations! I had been asked where you were, but I didn't know.

I grew up with a friend that played 2nd base with me. She was always a little heavy. She died at age 55 weighing 500 pounds. She indicated to me that she had psychological problems, but I never knew what. So, my advice is to take care of the mental side of things, too. That great of weight loss will change your life.

Mar 13, 2010
Thanks everyone. Nice to hear I was missed ;-)

Quincy that was a fantastic game! Damn the fourth inning! I haven't been able to get the videos working yet to watch but fingers crossed. I'm especially wanting to watch the Canadian game to find out what exactly the Canadian coach did to get thrown out!

I also need to watch some games as a old friend is one of the blues and I'm so happy and excited for him. First ISF tournament.

I'm focussing on my club and building it up this year. I didn't get reappointed to the state asst coach position which was disappointing. But the guy who got the job is very deserving. Can only keep trying and I get to do a lot with my club!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06