overhand throw - me

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
My student was at SS, picking up balls and throwing to a volleyball, perched on a Tee at home. I just turned 60, so I had her take some pics of me. I hit the ball (on the bounce) she didn't hit it at all, so I proclaimed myself the winner. :)
These pics are the funny ones and I see positions that I never thought that I got in.
IMG_7210.jpgIMG_7237.jpg

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Oh, I didn't mean to put huge pictures on here. I don't know how to fix that. In the second one, I am not holding 2 balls for any reason. It just keeps me from bending over twice. And no, I am not in IL. I am obviously in Tucson.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yes, I knew that I drew the bow back - but I can't get my front arm in that position, even when I try. I thought that I pointed my glove at the target. (I guess I am another person that teaches something and does it different.)

Oct 5, 2011
Sterling IL
Oh, I didn't mean to put huge pictures on here. I don't know how to fix that. In the second one, I am not holding 2 balls for any reason. It just keeps me from bending over twice. And no, I am not in IL. I am obviously in Tucson.

LOL you wouldnt be wearing a t-shirt in IL right now. As i look outside i see about 18-20" of snow and 5 out of the next 6 days have lows in the negatives. And not one day in the 10 day forcast even gets into the 30's. I was hoping last year was a fluke we missed out on a 3rd of our season. But by the looks of it we may lose even more this year!

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
LOL you wouldnt be wearing a t-shirt in IL right now. As i look outside i see about 18-20" of snow and 5 out of the next 6 days have lows in the negatives. And not one day in the 10 day forcast even gets into the 30's. I was hoping last year was a fluke we missed out on a 3rd of our season. But by the looks of it we may lose even more this year!
Boooooo! I'm hoping for an early spring this year since winter has been so brutal. 10 here in So IL today with 2 inches of ice on the ground. Doesn't look like I'll get that early spring!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06