One Lesson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 25, 2010
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" or "Always do your best in everything you do, so long as you are doing the right thing"

Nov 29, 2009
DD has 1 lesson, and only 1 lesson, in her pocket.

She is struggling determining what the 1 lesson should be.

Sounds like school assignment designed to make the kids think and prioritize. So here goes. Take care of yourself and keep your body healthy. So long as you have your health you always have the chance to overcome any of life's adversities.

Aug 19, 2011
We purchased a groupon with a sports facility for 1 individual lesson, sorry for not posting my question correctly.

I suppose the choices are hitting or pitching. Haven't had great results from one lesson even with a good teacher -- new ideas with no follow-through or reinforcement can upset the apple cart. I'd pick the lesson that is apt to do the least damage. Or, use it to try out a teacher you think you might use long term.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
We purchased a groupon with a sports facility for 1 individual lesson, sorry for not posting my question correctly.

Is the faclility known for any particualr specialty that they are good at? If so I'd go with that.
Next is there a particular instrutor at the facility she likes? If yes that would be choice #2.
Last, give her a list of options and let her chose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom