Mizzou pitchers and the mask or no mask question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
If debate wasn't the right word, perhaps discussion is preferable.

As of right now, I'm Sweden. Does anybody want to change the subject to something less inflammatory like abortion, whether we should water board terrorists or whether Donald or Hillary would make the best president?

Hell yeah!!! No abortions, yes waterboarding, Hillary belongs in jail, Cruz is a Bush Republican therefor a puppet for the GOP, you may not like what Trump has to say but at least it is not your typical politician rhetoric and Sanders may be the only one that actually has intentions of following through with what he says, I just do not agree with any of his policies. Let the games begin!! Lol

Nov 15, 2013
So Earleywhine thinks facemasks should be mandated by the NCAA for infileders and pitchers. Yet he does not require the use by his team? Smells like BS to me.

Is it possible he'll lose out on recruits if he sticks his neck out and takes that stand? Personally, I think it's great that a college coach would come out in support of masks. You hear so much about how your girl won't be recruited if she wears a mask.

Dec 20, 2012
Is it possible he'll lose out on recruits if he sticks his neck out and takes that stand? Personally, I think it's great that a college coach would come out in support of masks. You hear so much about how your girl won't be recruited if she wears a mask.

Kightsb's dd wears a mask and will be playing for a WCWS team and one of the best men's pitchers of all time. Whether or not a coach will come out and specifically support masks is yet to be seen. I do believe that talent will trump a mask every time.

Apr 12, 2015
The other day we were discussing how much a rise balls rises. I think it is only a couple inches.

The "pitching coach" for my DD's league team will hold a ball at his chest with one hand and hold his glove at about forehead height and tell the girls to aim their riseball at the ball at his chest. That way, it will jump into the glove when it rises. They have to be getting a good 6 to 8 inches of rise out of it. Its amazing.

What's even more amazing is they can do it with typical fastball spin.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL

Are you saying he may value the loss of a top future prospect over the welfare of his existing players?

Dec 11, 2010
Hell yeah!!! No abortions, yes waterboarding, Hillary belongs in jail, Cruz is a Bush Republican therefor a puppet for the GOP, you may not like what Trump has to say but at least it is not your typical politician rhetoric and Sanders may be the only one that actually has intentions of following through with what he says, I just do not agree with any of his policies. Let the games begin!! Lol

And I SO meant Switzerland not Sweden. Don't know where that came from, lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad