Miken Chill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
One of our team bats, a 32/22 Miken Chill (I think 2015, but I'm not 100% sure; the 14 and 15 models look the same to me), cracked recently and one of our players is...not handling it well. It's all in her head because we have other good bats she's capable of using, but she's actually suffered at the plate quite a bit since it happened.

This bat has been discontinued, and I can't find a reasonably priced one anywhere.

So, two things: 1) What replaced the Chill in 2016? Is there a direct successor? 2) If not, does anybody have a Chill for sale? Used is fine as long as it's still in good enough shape to use in a game.

Apr 21, 2015
Miken Freak Black replaced it. It's discontinued but you might be able to find one. We had one and it was hot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Gotcha.

Today I had this one player use our new (2016) Xeno. She was hesitant, but by the end of practice she had named the bat, so I think her grieving process is over and she is ready to move on. :)

May 12, 2015
You can stand in line behind me for A 32/22 Miken freak black. I've been looking for months. Posted here a couple times too. Good luck. Lol. Never used one but they made the triad also. The worth 2legit is very similar (same parent company)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Freak Black was a very good bat, but people that love them bought multiples to keep so its pretty
hard to get any. That, plus the fact that is wasn't made very long...makes finding a nice one little more
difficult.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
I found a guy on eBay who has a new Chill, but he wants $350 for it. I can get three good bats on clearance for about that, so not gonna bite. Maybe if he comes down a bit.

In the meantime, she's taken to the Xeno, so that's good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez