Tired of pathetic bat durability

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Or you can just look up Angel Hernandez videos :ROFLMAO:
He has to have some very revealing pics of some very prominent baseball figures.....with some goats or other farm animals locked up in a safety deposit box somewhere!! How he keeps a job umpiring in the MLB has been lost on me for years!

Same can be said for Joe West!

Apr 11, 2016
We always get an aluminum version bat with the same length and wt. for DD so she can use for machine and cold weather warmups. Machines are a no no for expensive composite bats. It does get harder and harder to get the alum version on longer bats. We got one recently from ebay.

L.J

Sep 22, 2021
My varsity high schooler granddaughter destroyed two more bats in practice yesterday.
I bought both bats on the same day in June so she would be ready for the new season and because her second prism was cracked and awaiting warranty replacement. When I bought the new ghost and the new mantra we already had three ghosts and two prisms sent back for warranty. It's been months and we have been told they are still trying to catch up.
Anyway...yesterday's practice off the pitching machine resulted in a ghost broken completely in two and the mantra with about a 25 degree bent in it.
So now, when we send these off today, we will have four ghosts, two prisms, and a mantra out for warranty replacement.
In the mean time, the only bat we could get for a double header today is another ghost. Another $450. When we get them all back, we'll have a sale.
Does any one have any suggestions for a good,reliable, high performance bat? Anderson rocketech carbon, mariucci echo connect, Louisville meta?
How about having a cage/ practice bat and a game bat

Feb 15, 2017
He has to have some very revealing pics of some very prominent baseball figures.....with some goats or other farm animals locked up in a safety deposit box somewhere!! How he keeps a job umpiring in the MLB has been lost on me for years!

Same can be said for Joe West!
Angel has been the same umpire since he was in umpire school

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles