Legacy Sports Club - Lafayette, IN - Opinions?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 14, 2011
Our team is thinking of booking an indoor tournament at this facility and I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the site. Size? Quality? Etc....

Tournament Information

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Jun 24, 2011
menomonee falls, wi
Did they decide to play this tourny??? DD's new team is heading down there. I don't know anything about
the facility, but looks like a few solid teams are signed up so far. Anyone play there yet this winter??

Nov 14, 2011
We decided not to go. I couldn't find much information about the place so we didn't want to travel 4-5 hours to find out the place wasn't adequate.

Feb 6, 2013
We have played 2 times and both times was good. the only issue would be the parking lot being too small. but they are working on that.

Jun 24, 2011
menomonee falls, wi
Brats,

Is it a full field?? How is the seating for spectating, or should we bring chairs??
Any other info would be helpful as well, we are heading down there on the 22nd.

Thanks

Feb 6, 2013
im thinking the gate fee was $12 a person for the weekend. take your chairs there is a little room for chairs around the bleachers.

Feb 24, 2012
We have not played there, but wondered in to watch 1 of my players who was filling in for another team. It is a soccer field with very little RF, as show above in pic. Sometimes the ceiling is a dead ball and sometimes not?????????? There are no dugouts, it is simply soccer goals turned backwards. The softball comes right through and hits players/coaches often. Go to Pekin, Ft. Wayne, or SportZone in Indy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06