Just looking for thoughts and feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 16, 2019
I couldn’t be more proud of this young lady. She’s about to start her senior year in high school and one day I want to tell you all her story..... her incredible journey. If anyone could tell me how I could start that I’d appreciate that too.
Thanks everyone. I love being part of this community.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Very very nice. Any pitches give her trouble more than normal?

Dec 16, 2019
What do you mean from the right hand batters box? I just want to make sure cuz that’s what I think I did in that first video I posted. But if you mean something else please let me know and I can try it next time we take her out to practice. Thank you 😊

Aug 20, 2017
Take Julrays advice. Soft slap, power slap, slash and slap, slash and slap bunt, slap bunt, read the defense, learn to hit curve balls inside (that’s where I pitch slappers), and every now and then just swing away as a lefty! These types of players are the hardest to defend in fast pitch softball

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Take Julrays advice. Soft slap, power slap, slash and slap, slash and slap bunt, slap bunt, read the defense, learn to hit curve balls inside (that’s where I pitch slappers), and every now and then just swing away as a lefty! These types of players are the hardest to defend in fast pitch softball

not anymore. ever seen a slapper against a change up with the rules enforced? They look worse than an ABAF hitter. Well thats exactly what they are, just multiply by 10.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414