Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Depends on the attitude of the OP. For example if you told me my DD was horrible I would have no issue with it :)

Lol! To be honest pattar, I have been questioning why I even get involved in these discussions. There is so much misinformation that I cannot blame people for getting confused.

Jun 8, 2016
Lol! To be honest pattar, I have been questioning why I even get involved in these discussions. There is so much misinformation that I cannot blame people for getting confused.
Think of it this way. You get the arguing out of your system otherwise you would be probably doing it somewhere else where the result would, more than likely, be much more destructive to your well-being :D

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
Basically it is getting "into" your (both) legs. Swingbuilder thinks it should be a result (I think) where some like TDS think it should be more of an active action in the swing.

Ok - so "sat" as a past tense of "sit". I assumed it was an abbreviation.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Basically it is getting "into" your (both) legs. Swingbuilder thinks it should be a result (I think) where some like TDS think it should be more of an active action in the swing.

Good description. As a hitter is moving out, he is simultaneously resisting the move out in order to time the pitch. The resulting action is a lowering of the COM, or "getting SAT". As pattar states the tense implies that it is a result.

m8ftpzf.gif

Jun 8, 2016
Good description. As a hitter is moving out, he is simultaneously resisting the move out in order to time the pitch. The resulting action is a lowering of the COM, or "getting SAT". As pattar states the tense implies that it is a result.

m8ftpzf.gif
Queue the next 15 pages of arguing about it.... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs