Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
BTW, a college hitter just adapting to TTB named POW in her conference. I will tell her some guy on the internet thinks she should not settle for second rate info. I'm sure she will hit you up...

I never did get what division you coach at ? 1? 2? It doesn’t matter. Everyone can find some success with it. But it ain’t what the pros do. There is a lower ceiling. Oh well right?

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I hear ya, but again I believe AP did receive instruction. Do you believe AP did not receive instruction or was told how to improve his swing prior to video? I think all of that is very unlikely.

Also I can see what W=w is saying in the video he posted, the knob does seem to initially start towards the ball. The demo itself can be very confusing, but like others who demo, including fat old men this is not uncommon.

Yes the hands/knob does move toward the ball. I'll send you some clips showing this happening.

May 3, 2014
I hadn’t all day til you referenced him @me. Pattar/Julray did today. I laughed.

Either he will make another change soon or lose more clientele. His hitters are getting older. Pitching is getting better. ;)
Just not sure where you are getting your info, but it's inaccurate. We all get it. You don't like him and thus make up things to discredit him. WRT Tewks I agree his arm action is a big issue and where he and Rich parted ways. But, even he can point to Colabello as a product of his methods working at the highest level of baseball.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Just not sure where you are getting your info, but it's inaccurate. We all get it. You don't like him and thus make up things to discredit him. WRT Tewks I agree his arm action is a big issue and where he and Rich parted ways. But, even he can point to Colabello as a product of his methods working at the highest level of baseball.

Not making anything up. The last 2years people post their kids that have worked with HI mecahinics and they are really bad. Spinning, elbows stuck, dumping. You name it, they got it. But TM is no fool. He keeps revising to fix these issues.

I hope you can admit to the top paragraph., so we can have honest dialogue.

This is my source. This is where I get my info. AJ stats/inabilities to adjust is where I get my info. Video as well

The problem with these revisions is he keeps fixing leaks, then another spouts.

I don’t care what he does. Just stop saying his mechanics are what the greats have done and do now. It’s not true. #conman

Jun 8, 2016
Not making anything up. The last 2years people post their kids that have worked with HI mecahinics and they are really bad. Spinning, elbows stuck, dumping. You name it, they got it. But TM is no fool. He keeps revising to fix these issues.
Like any method/instructor there are going to be kids (and when you say kids I hope you don't mean 7-12 YO because I spend most of my weekends watching that age group and 95% of those kids, HI mechanics or not, have issues with their swings) with bad swings and good swings. That isn't something which only plagues people who try and follow the "HI mechanics" mantra...but you knew that already.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Like any method/instructor there are going to be kids (and when you say kids I hope you don't mean 7-12 YO because I spend most of my weekends watching that age group and 95% of those kids, HI mechanics or not, have issues with their swings) with bad swings and good swings. That isn't something which only plagues people who try and follow the "HI mechanics" mantra...but you knew that already.
Agreed. But lately it has gotten better. At least on this site.

No sequence is what I run into a lot in my part of the world. AKA push swings. Can be fixed in a few lessons.

This is America. Do whatcha like. But dishonesty is the line you can’t cross with me. Call it YOUR system. YOUR magic beans. Don’t insult the HOFs who don’t even know wtf TM is talking about.

Jun 8, 2016
No sequence is what I run into a lot in my part of the world. AKA push swings. Can be fixed in a few lessons.

Agreed about typical issues..but of that 95% I say who have flaws at the age I mentioned, probably 3/4 (at least around here) have hitting (paid..not amateur hacks like me) instructors so TM isn't the only one producing bad swings...
This is America. Do whatcha like. But dishonesty is the line you can’t cross with me. Call it YOUR system. YOUR magic beans. Don’t insult the HOFs who don’t even know wtf TM is talking about.
Not sure why this bothers you (and some others) so much..who cares what he claims? Either you like the information provided or you don't. Nobody is saying you have to like the guy personally.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd