Hyperlinked words?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for the link. I had clicked on that before and had never had the words hyperlinked until this past week. I don't know what happened to let them be hyperlinked.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
OK, so I've been gone for a week and today, when I logged on, I have this popup on the left side for facebook, twitter, ... How did I get this and is there any way to get rid of it. I don't have facebook or twitter.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
OK, so I've been gone for a week and today, when I logged on, I have this popup on the left side for facebook, twitter, ... How did I get this and is there any way to get rid of it. I don't have facebook or twitter.

Don't know if you can get rid of it but you can at least hide it by clicking on the arrows at the bottom

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Any idea if Ad Block can block them? Looked it up and couldn't find any settings to do it.

FYI; if you have ABP, you can right click on the social box and get ride social image of it but the box remains.

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Is anyone else getting an annoying pop up on the left side of their computer with facebook/twitter/SMS/printer/email/SumoMe links?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes