How did you find the Discuss Fastpitch Forum?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

How did you find the Discuss Fastpitch Forum?

• My/my daughter's coach mentioned it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Marc and I were chatting online tonight, and he mentioned his interest in how everyone got here. Was it a search, a reference from a friend, something you saw somewhere else, or some other way?

If you wouldn't mind, please take a couple of moments to answer our poll. If you'd like to add more to your answer, add your comments below. The more we know about how folks are finding us, the better job we can do to attract more great people to our softball community. Thanks!

Nov 8, 2010
Ken
I think you guys do a great job and have a great deal of persons on here that really know what they are talking about. To grow is a good thing for the most part sometimes. It can be a double edge sword. I live here in Mich. and we have a local board softball, (I don't even go there anymore, all they do is fight) there are a lot of nuttt cases out there, you don't want them. One of your addmen once flaged me for using a bad word, (and it really was not that bad) you get some of these type guys and girls on here, there's trouble, you know some, we all know some.. Anyway, to grow means you guys will spend more time chasing people instead of enjoying what it is you people have put together with real coaches and parents that care.

Maybe put out a friend request thread, to persons that are on here? Connect to facebook and or email somehow? That way you recive only (hopfully) people you want. Good parents, good coaches.

My head starts to pound thinking if some of those guys from S.E. Michigan get on here. LOL. God help us all.

Just two cents. Have a great day.

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
First time i heard about it was when searching about Mental Game and ordered something from Marc. Glad i found it...wish i had of years ago! Yall do a great job.

Oct 19, 2009
I was searching for something on the net and came across the forum and then a few other times I was searching for information to help my daughter and other players on the team with their softball and the form kept coming up as a resource. I registered and spent time reading the post and discovered some valuable information. I read mostly and sometimes post if I think I have anything of interest to add.

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
Someone at a local softball forum linked to this one during a discussion about pitching. when I got to this forum, I saw that there was a lot of topics in an easy to navigate layout with a lot of knowledgeable people who post usefull info on an everyday basis. I have learned alot in the short time since I have joined. There are more quality discussions on here that interest me than anywhere else I have seen.

Thanks everyone for your time and efforts.

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
As I recall I found this forum while on the Softball Performance website. This forum has been very helpfull with the girls I coach, but especially my three daughters. The opportunity to post video and get the prfoessional critique is extremely helpful. Thank you all for your input. It is always valued.

Like PEPPERS I read mostly, but chime in from time to time with my thoughts and suggestions. Thanks again!

Nov 29, 2009
My head starts to pound thinking if some of those guys from S.E. Michigan get on here. LOL. God help us all.

It's no different on a local board in the NE Illinois area. Nothing but fighting, name calling, politics, school bashing and player bashing. It seems like the local issues bring out the worst in people because most of the audience knows who is being talked about.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2011
San Diego
I found this site using Google. Out of all the sites I found, this site is the best fit for the info I'm interested in. I also like how easy going it is here. My daughter has been playing since she was six and still loves the game!

Jason

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877