Home runs off outfielders glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Good for you enjoy it. If you don't recognize people watch baseball and take cues from that, not sure how you would miss that but okay 🤷‍♀️. I was pointing out differences that I notice and I'm glad I have noticed because it makes me a better softball player/instructor to teach more efficient mechanics.

Btw appreciate the opportunity to bring that out in discussion for others to read so they can pay attention to it also!
You took a (unprovoked) shot at baseball initially. I said I liked it and why..which didn't include anything about learning from it to help fastpitch players. You then brought that into the discussion to discredit baseball because you got butthurt when I said something negative about fastpitch.

Debating with you is pointless since your brain just seems to meander around aimlessly half the time coupled with your inability to write a coherent sentence.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
And we pause for a commercial break. Now a word from our sponsor:

"Remember, that gender reveal party really does have consequences. Will your child need the little white ball of the bigger yellow ball? Cannonball's Sporting Goods can help you out. Be prepared to pay to play!"

And now back to ...

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
You took a (unprovoked) shot at baseball initially. I said I liked it and why..which didn't include anything about learning from it to help fastpitch players. You then brought that into the discussion to discredit baseball because you got butthurt when I said something negative about fastpitch.

Debating with you is pointless since your brain just seems to meander around aimlessly half the time coupled with your inability to write a coherent sentence.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
No did not take an unprovoked shot at baseball.was simply commenting that I find baseball boring. But that in itself seemed to stir the pot here.

Even added good for you enjoy it but that's your negativity reading into something un-necessarily talking about sports and differences between them. Even added this which would include your perspective as being okay.

Screenshot_20220523-062742_Chrome.jpg
Enjoy!

Jul 5, 2016
I think Pattar and RadCatcher would make an awesome coaching duo. They would produce the thickest-skinned players imaginable. No mollycoddling mistakes.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
How about this, LOL to take the pressure off of baseball 😁

Find golf to be boring also. But at least when out on the course get to drive around in a fun electric cart amongst trees and beautiful Greenery. And on TV they cut out all the slow parts and just give the highlights of the players actually hitting. Then they move on to the next one. Helps for viewers...ratings.

Completely different to watching bare-knuckle fighting.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2016
Our HS team was on the wrong-side of a grand slam error. Bases loaded 2 outs. Fly ball to right field is dropped. Right-fielder then recovers the ball and throws it over the backstop.

I always remind myself to remember the great games, but boy the bad ones stick.

Jul 5, 2016
I just spent a whole weekend watching 7U coach pitch baseball..I think I saw about 5 of those..:ROFLMAO:
What possessed you to do that? Isn't that just past the age when they fielders swarm the ball like ants on candy every time it is hit?