higherground softball camps ????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
Can anyone give me any feedback about the higher ground softball camps? There is one in my area this weekend. Thanks!!!

Oct 19, 2009
My daughter has been to clinics/camps at Georgia, Alabama, U T at Chattanooga, Shorter College and Barry College. All are good quality camps Georgia and Alabama are the best of that group that she has attended.

I suggest you look at the stats of the team for the area your daughter needs improvement on, for example GA and AL are near the top in hitting in nation if you want to improve her hitting go to a camp with a coach who has a good hitting program in place, the same for fielding, pitching and throwing.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Higher Ground

Can anyone give me any feedback about the higher ground softball camps? There is one in my area this weekend. Thanks!!!

They are first rate. We attended the week long camp last summer. The instruction is first rate. Very organized. Bobby Simpson and his group have been doing this a long time. If our schedule allowed, we'd be there this weekend. We live in St. Louis and it would be well worth the trip. We're coming back this summer for the week long elite camp. DD loves it.

Oct 19, 2009
Sorry I missed understood, I thought you were inquiring about quality camps in the area I did not understand it was a certain camp named Higher Ground. :confused:

I have no experience with this camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish