High Level Throwing eBook

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
93 pages or so, and the videos are excellent. Austin explains everything very well and has videos so you can visualize what he trying to convey.

Oct 25, 2009
No strong opinions on throwing? I see a lot of kids who need help with throwing. Looks like I might have to stay with hitting. Do no harm.

Oct 25, 2009
Did you request the Table of Contents that was offered? I've been thinking about doing that. I've been fishing for feedback on this too, as it is pretty pricey ... without much luck.

No, I didn't request the Table of Contents. I'm kind of thinking they could just be posted here for everyone to see.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
I took the plunge and bought it and I do say it's worth it. It didn't seem to be as I was first reading it but after going through all the videos and drills myself it gave me better insight and a much more focused plan of action for my DD. Not to mention how I could really feel it in my muscles.

Oct 25, 2009
I took the plunge and bought it and I do say it's worth it. It didn't seem to be as I was first reading it but after going through all the videos and drills myself it gave me better insight and a much more focused plan of action for my DD. Not to mention how I could really feel it in my muscles.

How old is your DD? How do you think the drills would work with a team? IOW, how detailed, time-consuming are the drills? How productive are the drills as far as quick-teach. IOW, are the drills fairly quick to learn so that repetition is the main time user?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors