High Level Throwing Socal April 27-30, May 5th-7th

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011

Highly recommend Austin's clinic. After my DD finished her 2nd year 8u All-Star season I visited my sister in New England and took my DD to be checked out by Austin because several coaches were worried that since she didn't throw like USA softball was teaching coaches to teach throwing back in 2012/2013, she was going to blow out her arm because she was throwing so hard.

Austin said she had almost perfect mechanics, the only issue was she wasn't stepping towards the glove side when throwing to a righty. My fault, we both are southpaws. Austin and Bobby Tewksbary were sharing a facility back then and Bobby was very disappointed to learn my DD was from California so he couldn't work with her on hitting.

Austin is going to be in Tustin and then Temecula. My DD's softball career is almost over and I have almost all of Austin's material. I booked plane tickets and registered because I hope to keep working with youth leagues in addition to umpiring after DD leaves her cleats on home plate.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
We’ll be there Saturday. I’ve been hoping for a long time that he would bring the show west of TX!

Jan 22, 2011
I just changed my flight down to leave a little earlier so I can watch the Friday evening session. I have a 7PM flight back to NorCal, so I'll leave about halfway through Session 5 on Saturday. I need to be back in Nor Cal for All-Star tryouts Sunday.

I'll wearing a blue 'TKA Softball" hat.

Jan 22, 2011
Looking forward to this clinic and hopefully meeting @Lemond . There are still some openings:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812