High Level Throwing eBook

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 13, 2011
Nashua, NH
If you're interested in discussing more on High Level Throwing Patterns or want a free copy of the Table of Contents, please email me at austin@abathletics.com. I've received amazing feedback so far. I want to help anyone I can!

“Just read the High Level Throwing eBook for the second time this week, Awesome!” – Dave O. from Maine

“I just finished the High Level Throwing eBook and I feel horrible. I allowed my daughter to be taught by morons who didn’t know what they were doing!” - Mike B. from Massachusetts

"High level throwing mechanics aren’t right because this is the way a coach likes to do them; they’re right because they work. My daughter was twelve when she first started High Level Throwing Patterns. When we did her first evaluation, she was throwing 42 MPH with poor mechanics and a lot of constant arm pain. Two years later, when she was fourteen, she was throwing 63 MPH. Not only did her velocity go up, but the arm pain went away. This throwing has prevented injuries because again, it’s right and it works. High Level Throwing has completely transformed my daughter as a player.” – Denise P. From New Hampshire

AtlantaHitDoc

Coaching and Loving it!
Dec 19, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I can't recommend this throwing program highly enough. Having coach girls for 20+ years, I implemented many of the drills and techniques found in Austin's eBook with a 14U team with tremendous results. Don't settle for what you've always done in the past. The girls deserve this. Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

Danny Gershwin
gershwin@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2011
Glove

You might as well by a Palm gaurd glove while youre at it if you play catch with your daughter.:)

Oct 25, 2009
Should be $50.00 when on sale...Austin is always quick to answer any questions also regarding the content also. I wish every author did this!

Does the ebook have many video illustrations? Drills? How many pages?

I'm sitting here at a Barnes & Noble. About the most expensive softball/baseball they have is under $25. I have close to 50 softball/baseball/conditioning (mental and physical). What makes this ebook worth twice that? Serious question.

For comparison I've got a set of DVD's I paid $200 for to learn how to prepare to run better. Looking back I would have been much better off on a site like this.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yes, there are several videos. It is worth the $50.00, just to have Austin available to answer your questions. I want to say, it is 50 pages, but I forget, exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand