High Level Throwing eBook

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Just when I was about to take the dive I discovered their web site isn't secure. No https. You shouldn't use credit cards on sites that aren't secure.

Oh come on, not going to let you get out of this one. Go to his website, get his e-mail and then e-mail him (he responds quickly) and ask him about ordering it in another fashion.

Oct 10, 2011
Just a quick update...we've been working on throwing as much as possible and have used Austin's book as reference etc... He's even helped review video.
Today we had her throw timed for the first time since February and there has been about a 5mph increase. DD and I are absolutely thrilled!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Just a quick update...we've been working on throwing as much as possible and have used Austin's book as reference etc... He's even helped review video.
Today we had her throw timed for the first time since February and there has been about a 5mph increase. DD and I are absolutely thrilled!

Congrats to DD iMl, that's a serious gain. And stress/pain-wise, relative to before, how does her arm feel with her improved throwing mechanics?;)

Oct 10, 2011
Congrats to DD iMl, that's a serious gain. And stress/pain-wise, relative to before, how does her arm feel with her improved throwing mechanics?;)

2 years ago DD had to take a break from throwing because of shoulder and elbow pain and it nagged her the entire year. Last winter she took November and December off from throwing and when she started up with team practice, her coach told me she throws really hard but he said it looked like a screw ball flying towards you. In February I timed her to see where she was at and When Austin's book came out we started working on her technique. We had a little setback because her coach didn't like the drills and did the wrist flicks etc... but we worked on it on our own at least 5 days a week, and I went to the coach and talked to him about it. She has had zero arm pain and her coach now comments on her "missiles". When we do long toss I constantly ask her about any pain, and so far she said it feels great. I could tell she was throwing harder and as mentioned earlier bought a palm guard and just recently had my glove repaired and had new padding put in....but it was nice to see the difference on the radar! Still a lot of work to do but we are heading in the right direction.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Maybe Austin could use this in his advertisements... True story
A young man that plays baseball on the fields next to us was watching our girls:mad: Anyway, he said...
"when your daughter throws to first it sounds like someone fired a gun when it hits the glove, when the other girl throws, it sounds like a silent fart!" :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors