Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2020
This is what I refer to as high speed wobble. I have never seen it displayed this way. Every picture tells a story. Put the tee way outside and have her figure out how to hit flyballs to RF. She is rolling over early and sawing across the ball.
High speed wobble meaning the force of the ball? Does stopping the pull across stop the downward motion or are they one and the same?
If you can hit it hard to right field you're not rolling over - is that the idea?

Thx!

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
High speed wobble is something I can see with the naked eye. And I know something wrong. The bat doesn't have a constant plane. It wobbles. The graphic you posted explains it all.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
boy, you or her are really hard-headed. Been telling you this since you started posting here. LOL.

Its a cast w the hands and a loss of posture. Her angles are bad. She’s flat to the ground w her hips and her shoulders. She can’t do anything else. There is no rollover. That results in ground balls and pop ups. She hit a soft line drive.

You cant hit away pitches w a tall spine. The hands cast out immediately. The hips go in and left and you’re left w only arms.

There is early hip-extension and a cast. Do you see the spine go away from the ball? Do you see the hips go towards the plate? Do you see the hands go right before going towards the release point?

1634662158816.gif

Compare. Closest I could find to your dds style.

1634662470667.gif

Nov 26, 2020
boy, you or her are really hard-headed. Been telling you this since you started posting here. LOL.

Its a cast w the hands and a loss of posture. Her angles are bad. She’s flat to the ground w her hips and her shoulders. She can’t do anything else. There is no rollover. That results in ground balls and pop ups. She hit a soft line drive.

You cant hit away pitches w a tall spine. The hands cast out immediately. The hips go in and left and you’re left w only arms.

There is early hip-extension and a cast. Do you see the spine go away from the ball? Do you see the hips go towards the plate? Do you see the hands go right before going towards the release point?

View attachment 24109

Compare. Closest I could find to your dds style.

View attachment 24110
OK! I wont be back until we fix set up, posture, and casting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12