Good hitting instructor in Southern California

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 21, 2013
I am looking for a good hitting instructor for my daughter. I have checked the net but that's just not cutting it. It seems that everyone is the best on the planet. There is just nothing better than true experiences and personal knowledge.

My daughter is 8 years old, a good athlete and loves softball. I have been to a few people but haven't clicked with one and I am generally tired of the "she is 8 years old so just make contact and put it in play" theory. We can do that. Of course I understand that being 8 there are limitations in training, but those limitations should be on the individuals ability not solely age profiled. There are certain fundamentals that they will take with them as they grow and advance and that is what I am looking for. I believe she is headed in the right direction but needs fine tuning.

Thanks in advance.

William

Mar 21, 2013
Update

I am looking for a good hitting instructor for my daughter. I have checked the net but that's just not cutting it. It seems that everyone is the best on the planet. There is just nothing better than true experiences and personal knowledge.

My daughter is 8 years old, a good athlete and loves softball. I have been to a few people but haven't clicked with one and I am generally tired of the "she is 8 years old so just make contact and put it in play" theory. We can do that. Of course I understand that being 8 there are limitations in training, but those limitations should be on the individuals ability not solely age profiled. There are certain fundamentals that they will take with them as they grow and advance and that is what I am looking for. I believe she is headed in the right direction but needs fine tuning.

Thanks in advance.

William

I am in the Long Beach area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877