Showcase Schedules????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
The real answer is to actually limit your tournament size to match your field capacity so that you can have equitable schedules. But then, you know 🤑🤑🤑. We may only have four fields, but we have 125 teams coming in!

The worst schedules I've ever seen were at the old Pekin Dome, where they would start at 8am (or earlier) and have midnight games.

I hadn't really put my finger on it before, but I think one of the reasons I have been enjoying working baseball tournaments more is, at the older/higher levels, the teams typically don't play more than two games in a day, and are often only playing one a day on the first few days. Makes them less crabby and more happy to be there. Need less pitching and depth on the roster. As a parent, it still shocks me they pay what they to only play one game a day, but they seem to like it.

Dec 19, 2021
The worst schedules I've ever seen were at the old Pekin Dome, where they would start at 8am (or earlier) and have midnight games.

Eeesh. We had one a month ago where the games started at 7:30AM. DD didnt start early like that but was still playing at half past midnight. An adjacent game went until after 2AM.

Last week (same hosting org/park) was an 8:15PM game followed by an 8AM start the next day. Plus an hour drive to/from the park.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles