Fastpitch in Paris France?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
I have a player who has a wonderful opportunity to live in Paris for the next year or two, and will return to the area as a HS freshman. She is a diamond in the rough in terms of her softball skills, and her parents are interested to find out if there are any fastpitch opportunities for her while she is in Paris. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jan 3, 2011
Depends On The Day
I have a player who has a wonderful opportunity to live in Paris for the next year or two, and will return to the area as a HS freshman. She is a diamond in the rough in terms of her softball skills, and her parents are interested to find out if there are any fastpitch opportunities for her while she is in Paris. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yes, there should be opportunities in France as Softball continues to gain popularity across Europe. My DD played some softball in Italy, the Netherlands and GB. There are leagues in many countries over there. You just have to find them - maybe start the search here: http://www.europeansoftball.org

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06