Easton just announced ADV drops this week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2022
They offer a numbered bat 1-1,000. I mean, if it was a Corvette or something, that might be cool. But the bat will be outgrown or broken within the year. What's the big deal of having a numbered bat?

Jan 22, 2022
well you just posted about the bat dropping this week......so mission accomplished
Everyone knows the bats come out every two years and everyone knew they were coming out the last week of January. How did asking about numbered bats do anything?

Sep 19, 2018
We are talking about them. That is all they want to do from a marketing perspective. So what day are sales allowed?

May 20, 2015
Everyone knows the bats come out every two years and everyone knew they were coming out the last week of January. How did asking about numbered bats do anything?

because there's now another thread on a softball forum about the bat drop.......buzz is buzz

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They offer a numbered bat 1-1,000. I mean, if it was a Corvette or something, that might be cool. But the bat will be outgrown or broken within the year. What's the big deal of having a numbered bat?
Because you actually would be amazed that there are some that give a sh!t...hahaha. I dont because its a bat you are just gonna
hit. But there are people that think it makes them special and they will pay retail for a numbered bat :D

You should see slowpitch guys trying to get a certain number of a bat...makes me laugh at the stupidity

Sep 19, 2020
well you just posted about the bat dropping this week......so mission accomplished
Well, not really, simply "talking" about the bat news, won't do anything to convince those of us who have been down this road for 15+ years. However, for the newbies, who have their daughters in a 7U travel showcase team, LOL, they'll buy the hype, and new bats. I know as I have about $1,800.00 of bats in my garage that my daughter's teammates have declared these, bats as, broken or no longer having any pop. CRAZY !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles